Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kaisercraft October Sketch 1

Good day scrapbookers

I love looking at sketches for inspiration. The Weekly Saturday sketch from Kaisercraft is usually a hit and i love the Prima ones too. Gosh there are so many out there to choose from, and its a great start to get your creative juices going!

Here is this weeks Kaisercraft Sketch



Here is my take on it. The colours are really out of my comfort zone as i usually use more subdued colours and never ever make it so colourful!

But i am really pleased with the way it turned out.


Playful - single layout


The embellishments were cut out of paper


Title is made from old alpha stickers I had

I used Kaisercraft Party Animals Collection  - Hooray and Kaisercraft Fun Fair - Big Top for the background. The coloured cardstock is a Bazzil shape.

It took me ages to painstakingly cut out the animal tower and the flags. I used dimensional glaze on the flags to give them dimension. The animal stack is raised with foam tape to give it depth.

The tickets are from the Kaisercraft Seashore Collection and the circular jounalling spot is a Jilly Bean Sprout Journalling sprout.

I hope  you enjoyed my take on the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Scrappin'

xxx

1 comment: