Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Monday, October 3, 2011

Final thoughts

so today was a day of finality, a day of closure - but I have a silver lining!

Even though i knew the day was coming, and we have been preparing for a month for it - it was harder than i thought! Scrapaholics stopped trading last week, Wednesday, 29 September. We have spent the weekend cleaning up, boxing the last of the stock (which thank goodness isn't too much!) repainting etc. But when i gave over the keys today it was a bit of a surreal experience. That is MY building, MY space - just can't imagine not going in there anymore!

I had some great moments at Scrapaholics and i'm not sorry that i took the journey. I have met some extraordinary people and made friendships that will last a lifetime.

One of which is becoming a new venture. I am so excited about this new venture and can't wait to share it with you all. Not much longer now and all the details will be ironed out.......

I also managed to get some scrapbooking done this weekend and I am LOVING the time i can spend on it again. I have also designed so many sketches for layouts, and have started on my kits already. I am hoping to have them available and in store this month for you all. Watch this space to keep posted

Happy Monday Scrappin' everyone

Blessings
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment