Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Emotional time

What a week its been. we had to put our dear Brandi dog down on Tuesday. We knew the time was coming, but when my husband called me at work on Tuesday to say be at the vet at 3.45pm I was quite overwhelmed. My poor doggie.

She would have been 12 years old in April, and being such a big dog (boerboel) that is very good going. Her brother went in February and she hasn't stopped pining for him since.

We love you both, may you guys be together in doggie heaven. My husband and I got our dogs a year into our relationship and it was just the 4 of us for nearly 10 years!

here is a pic of our babies:


Brandi


Knox

Pets are wonderful additions to any family and they sure do leave pawprints on your heart.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment