Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pencil line Sketch entry

Hello fellow scrappers!

hope you are having a nice weekend. I completed the Pencil line sketch as per my last post, and here is my effort:


Live laugh love - single layout





I used a bazzil cardstock for the background, and Kaisercraft Be Mine Dotty (P196) for the patterned paper. The front side, with the dots was used on the left, and the other half of the sheet was used for the scallop. I traced the shape from another Kaisercraft die cut paper.

The flowers are PETALOO Chantilly Collection, Velvet Hydrangeas - Roase (1272-161).
The title is from Making Memories, as well as the 'M' Charm. The embellishment next to the title is from Prima.
The clock and butterfly transparencies are Heidi Swapp. I stamped on the butterfly and on the top left corner of the paper with the new Kaisercraft 13th hour stamp. I used Versamagic and brilliance ink and chalk on my layout.

I hope you like my take on the layout. If you also gave it a go, please post a link to your website.

Happy Scrappin'

Zoe

1 comment:

  1. great job! thank you for playing with Pencillines! And hello from Benoni, Joburg)

    ReplyDelete