Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week of Emotions

this week is full of emotions
different emotions
being everything to everyone is difficult
being a mom, businesswoman, employee, employer

i did some scrapping last night
so pleased with my layout
got my photots printed today
so pleased with myself

i mentioned in my previous post that i was getting all my half and unfinished projects in order. this is a layout that we did with tracy schimper, probably about 2 years ago! its a heritage one, of my mom. i just need her to journal in it for me, but i'm really pleased with the way it has turned out.




hope you are having a wonderful weekend. it feels that the weather has warmed up some what - lets hope summer is finally on its way...

happy scrappin'

zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment