Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Sunday, October 9, 2011

Picture Perfect

Double layout
 Hi Everyone

What a wonderful weekend its been, but can Monday be almost here already?

Morgan starts a new school tomorrow. She is going from a small creche, with about 5 kids to a schoolwith 100, not sure she understands what i've told her!

Here is my latest effort. A double layout using stunning pics of her and some paper from my stash.


Prima flowers, Enmarc chipboard, prima swirls


American Crafts ribbon, cricut cut title, Tim Holtz tab die cuts

 I designed this layout and was so pleased with the way it came out. We went to Knysna in August and had a lovely time as a family. When we went up to Knysna Heads we encouraged Morgan to sit on the rock and  pose! first time ever that she agreed to do anything like this. I was pleasantly surprised with the way the photos came out!

The American Craft ribbon is just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I think it really complimented the page nicely. The paper I used is all My Minds Eye, Bohemian Range (that i've used a hundred times over but can't get enough of it!) The flowers are an old Prima range and the swirls are also Prima.

I cut the title - Picture Perfect, with my Cricut (Opposites attract cartridge) and the tabs on both pages were cut with my Tim Holtz tab edgers, on my Cuttlebug machine, also with the MME Bohemian Range offcuts.

This layout is special to me and i'm so thrilled with the way it came out!

Hope you all had a stunning weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Scrappin'

Zoe
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment