Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Sunday, January 26, 2014

Just an ordinary girl

On Friday I decided to challenge myself to do the IRONMAN 70.3 next year. Now I'm no fitness freak, nor can I run 5km - but I'm at least a bit more active than a couch potato!

In 2007 I announced that I was going to climb Kilimanjaro later that year, and I could barely walk 6km then, never mind 6 days!! So I think this is about the same challenge. I have a year to up my running from 3km to 21km, learn to ride a bike for 90km and then the swim of 1.9km (thats the one making me the most nervous).

Life is all about challenges, and taking the opportunities given to you. Now I am just an ordinary girl, trying to make the most of an ordinary life. I will be recording my workouts and challenges along the way, and I hope you come along for the ride.

2014 Is turning out to be a very busy year. And I am so blessed. I will also be relaunching my ecommerce website, Scrapaholics, and am so excited to release my upgraded website. After some techincal difficulties, which saw the site down for 3 months, the final touches are almost done and I am excited to reveal the more integrated, visually great site. And, my sister and I are embarking on our own business too - watch this space for the release of our new ecommerce website.

Thanks for popping by, hope to see you soon

Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment