Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle Kit

Dear fellow Scrapbookers

Trust you all had a fabulous weekend, and are back into the swing of the working week!

Since yesterday was Monday, that means there is a new sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 319.

Here is the single layout sketch:



Pop on over to see what the other Sketch Crew members have come up with!

I got this awesome Little Yellow Bicyle paper - 'splash' range. I made a lovely summer beach kit, with chipboard and double sided paper. I so enjoyed this kit, I will definitely be doing more Little Yellow Bicycle kits in the future.

Here is the kit, which sold out this weekend at the I-Scrap function:

 
 
 
I used 2 double sided papers, made some tags, and used the paper to make waves.

 
How cute are these chipboard pieces? The lollipops went perfectly with the pictues I wanted to use.
 

 
This is a bonus single layout I included in the kit, as there was so much chipboard over. What a great value for money packet of chipboard shapes!
 
 
I hope to get some scrapbooking done this week.Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Happy Scrappin'
 
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment