Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Sunday, October 28, 2012

I-Scrap Function & Sketch 318

Hello bloggers

It is a lazy Sunday afternoon in our house. Poor Morgan has been suffering with a sore throat, so its been movies and relaxing.

This weekend was I-Scrap's Scrapbook weekend. I was a teacher yesterday and the ladies were fabulous. I had such a good time with them, and was so pleased to have been asked by Jenny to be a teacher.

Here is the layout I did:


The kit was made from the gorgeous Prima 'Rondelle' range. I used 2 double sided 12"x12" papers,  6"x6" papers, chipboard and American Craft cardstock.

 
This is a pocket with tags for journalling.

 
On the top left hand page i made a flap, with space for journalling and more photos. There was also a secret pocket for storing personal letters or more photos.


There was so much paper and chipboard left over, so i made this bonus single layout for the ladies:

 
This sketch is this week's challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges. Sketch 318 - i distressed the papers, sanded the papers and embellished with chipboard.
 

The weekend was a wonderful success, welcome to Jenny at I-Scrap. and here's to many more of your wonderful weekends
 
Happy Scrappin'
 
Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment