Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Sunday, November 25, 2012

A ladies diary layout

Good day bloggers!!

Over at Scrapbook Challenges earlier this month i did sketch 321.

Here is the sketch:


This is my layout for the Sketch Crew:


i used the gorgeous ladies diary range from Graphic 45, paper and chipboard as well as flowers and brands from their stapels range.

I distressed the papers and used the paper as journalling tags. I didn't matt my photo, but sanded it instead.

My little girl is growing up so fast, i can't believe she is 3 and a half already. Such a sweet child, i love scrapping these pretty pictures of her!

Hope you are able to capture your precious moments to and create a beautiful album to reminise over in years to come.

Happy scrappy weekend.

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment