Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Friday, August 10, 2012

Use your stash - alphabets

Hello

We are having a lovely long weekend here in South Africa. Thursday was Womans Day and the schools closed today, making it a 4 day well deserved break.

Over at Scrapbook Challenges it is my turn to a challenge. And its 'use your alphabet stash'. Remember that August theme is 'vacation', so i have done 2 examples.

Here is the first example layout I did:


The ABC of striking a Pose.

I used my alphabet stickers as an embellishment cluster. I used various colours and fonts on a white background.
The strips of paper framing the 2 photos are offcuts in my stash.


The Second example is using various alphabets is to create a feature of your title. Here again I have used left over alphabet stickers, in various fonts and colours.

Those Summer Days


As with all the August challenges, including Sizzling Summer of Sketches, I am using leftovers, offcuts and many old things from my stash. Its a great way to get some quick layouts done, and using your stash at the same time.

Please pop on over to Scrapbook Challenges and take part in the challenge. And don't forget the daily sketch for Sizzling Summer of Sketches.

Have a fantastic weekend

Scrappy Love
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment