Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Sunday, August 5, 2012

Month of Sketches

Good day bloggers

Trust that you had a wonderful weekend. Here in PE we have had so much rain, if you live in South Africa you may have seen it on the news. They have predicted we may experience the wettest winter EVER!!

So what does a girl do other than stay inside and scrap? (if only it was that easy :))



Over at Scrapbook Challenges we have a month of sketch challenge. There is over an additional 20+ sketches this month. WOW!


Here are last week's sketches:




Here is my take on sketch 1:


In 2009 when I was pregnant with Morgan we went to dear Heather Stevens for a photoshoot. Even though I have scrapped these pictures so much, I still love them! She captured the moment so well and the soft colours make them ideal for scrapbooking.

I am challenging myself to use my stash for the Sizzling Summer of Sketches. Here I have used a very old piece of paper, ribbon is American Craft Ribbon, prima flowers and swirls. The alpahbet stickers are from my stash and the stamps are Teresa Collins and Kaisercraft.

Please check back tomorrow for sketch 4 and my take on it.

Be sure to pop on over to Scrapbook Challenges to have a look at what the other design team members have come up with.

Happy Scrappin'

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment