Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sketch 10 - sizzling summer of sketches

Hi guys

This is sketch 10 of the Sizzling Summer of Sketches over at Scrapbook Challenges. Hope you are participating?

Here is my take on the sketch:

Totally Adored

I used the Graphic 45 cordinations paper as the background. I sanded the edges of the cardstock as well as around the circles and where i stamped and the title.

SCSS 10:

The flowers are from Petaloo and the alphabet stickers are Provo Craft.
The stamp says 'you are my greatest joy'.
The photos were taken by my gorgeous sister!

Pop over to see some of the other sketches, and what the other design team members have come up with.

Scrappy love
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment