Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Monday, April 30, 2012

Prima BAP April - Cherished

Good day Bloggers!

Are you also taking advantage of the public holidays and also enjoying a 5 day weekend? Glorious glorious is what i say! Friday and Tuesday are public holidays here in South Africa, and many people (including me) are taking today off too - making the weekend Friday to Tuesday. (If only every week was like this :) )

So with all this free time did you manage to get any scrapbooking done? I am pleased to say that I did and here is my take on the Prima Build-a-page challenge for April.



Here is the Prima sketch:


A close up of the flower cluster. I used different flower ranges and some chipboard pieces to create the effect:


Here is a close up of the distressed 6"x6" papers used, as well as the paint effects.  I used 4 different 6x6 papers for the background, and added a stip which I used my American Craft border punch on as well as some chipboard pieces and a doillie:



I used paint on a Prima mask which gave a nice texture to the page.



The bottom of the photo was framed with a Say it in Crystal ribbon and bling border, which I cut to fit the A5 photo I used. The title - cherished, is from the chipboard pack I used.



The sketch was great and although i didn't add all the journalling stips I'm pretty pleased that I followed it quite nicely.

Since it was a Prima challenge I used only Prima products, not that that is ever a problem! They are:
12"x12" - Botanical Garden
6"x6" pad - Nature Garden #950194
Chipboard pieces #555313
Say it in crystal border - 553968
Mask - # 554644
Prima Flowers:
Lucerne Sun kiss #555702
Lucerne Meadow Lark # 556143
Perle Bebe En Francais # 555962
Essentials Pixie Glen

Hope you enjoyed the sketch and my take on it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Scrappin'

Zoe
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment