Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lets Scrap - sketch 4-4-12

Dear Bloggers

Are you managing to get a lot of scrapbooking done with all these glorious public holidays? I have been dabbling a bit, but haven't managed to upload too many pics yet!

so here is a layout that i did a few weeks ago for Lets Scrap Sketch 4-4-12.

Here is the sketch:


and my take on it:



I used 2 white cardstock for the background and used a Heidi Swapp mask for the pattern in the middle. The mists are Enmarc - i just love their bright colours. The green and pink photo mats and colour blocks are plain cardstock.
I used my American Craft border punch - just love those guys!
The flowers are a mixture of white Kaisercraft flowers (white i altered with the chalk i inked the pages with), as well as Petaloo jewels and some chipboard which is from my stash (same as the 'fun' title). The rest of the title and wording is from a ki memories rubon sheet.
The small piece of patterned paper is a cut off from PRIMA.

and a close up of the masking:



I hope you like it, it took me ages to decide what to do with this sketch and i think i brewed over it for a few weeks!

The sketches from Lets Scrap really make me think out of the box as the outcome is not my usual style - good to expand your style i guess!!

Happy Scrappin' and if you are stuck take a trip over to Lets Scrap, they have a weekly sketch challenge with some great prizes up for grabs!

Have a happy week.

Much Love,
Zoe
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment