Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Altered photo frame

Good day bloggers,

Today is my birthday *happy birthday to me*!!

I was given this photo frame many years ago, as an engagement present. I really like it and one day Morgan broke one of the panes, and i was really sad. But it seemed like a good opportunity to alter it into something useful.

Here is the Frame Now:




And Some Close ups:


The Swirl and bling is a Prima Say it in Crystals swirl. The ribbon trim is American Crafts and the word tile is very old, from my stash.



I used prima packaging for the backround, as well as the clock. The flowers are all from Prima. 



The baubles hanging with the flowers are from a Christmas card i received, and had kept in my stash for many years!


And this is the Frame before I scrapped it. There were 2 glass panes, and you slid the photo inbetween them. So when one pane broke, the frame is unusable in its original form. 



Have you done any home decor or alterations? I am really please with the way this came out. Sure I will be trying the home decor alteration again, soon.

Have a scrappy day everyone.

Much love,

Zoe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment