Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Monday, September 5, 2011

Farewell to Scrapaholics

The time has come to say farewell to Scrapaholics. What a wonderful journey it has been. I have learnt so much, met some stunning ladies, been more creative than i could ever have imagined, made new friends, learnt life lessons and more!

With my full time job, 2 year old toddler (and another one due in January), the state of the world economy and the increased rental on the new lease, i think the time was right. I have loved Scrapaholics, not only for what it meant to me and preserving my memories, but also to my valued customers. The wonderful creative outlet that the shop is, and what it has meant to so many people is encouraging.

I am definitely going to be making kits, and hopefully be teaching too - so I have no doubt that I will see you all again!

The Scrapaholics blog won't be updated anymore and I will be posting here from now on - watch this space for preggie updates and some scrapping that I have managed to do. I spent 3 glorious hours while Morgan slept catching up on some unfinished projects. Yayness

Chat soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment