Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Monday, January 4, 2010

Greetings for 2010

Happy New Year! Hope this year is truly amazing for you and your families. May you all be blessed with good health, fun times and prosper beyond your wildest dreams.

If you are following the Ali Edwards blog have you decided on your word yet? If you haven't followed her blog, she challenges everyone to have a word that you want to focus on and be inspired by. A word that will represent what you want from the new year, what will 2010 be for you?

My word is TIME. Time for God, better time management, time with my family, quality time with my baby, time to scrap and time for me. Everyday you think about your word and with that thinking also needs to come action - in order to fulfill your desire for the new challenges and new doors that open this new year for you.

We had a fantastic few days break in East London and Port Alfred. Its always nice to get away to family and friends isn't it?

I'll be back soon with some pics and a layout or two I'm sure!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment