Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Friday, January 8, 2010

Busy Bee

Time certainly flies when your having fun! This is my last week "off" work as my sister in law and her finance have been visiting from London. Its always sad when they leave, not only because it'll be a few months until we're all together again - but this time because I know my holiday has come to an end!

I've made a quick easy mini album for them of our Christmas together. Watch this space for the pics and instructions. You should start downloading your pics and sorting through them. Lets get organised this year and not leave the Christmas projects until Easter (which I have been known to do once or twice)

OH! And the most exciting news of all, I'm going to be Maid of Honour at my sister in laws upcoming wedding - YAY! That is uber exciting, can't wait

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment