Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Saturday, February 9, 2013

RANDON ACT OF KINDNESS

Hello Bloggers!

are you having a scrappy weekend?

Last week's SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGE Blog Hop was great, wasn't it? The design team are so talented and there were awesome layouts on the hop.

Hope you managed to play along and get your layout into the gallery. Here is the link back to my layout.

And now to announce the random winner of my RAK for leaving a comment. (I used True Random Number Generator by www.random.org)

No 3 - Philis

Philis, please email me your address so that i can send your RAK pack to you :)

Thank you everyone who left some love, and to the new followers - WELCOME! I hope that you are able to find some inspiration here.

I'm off to finish some kits that i'm making. Have a stunning weekend.

Scrappy love

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment