Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Graphic 45 Layout

Good morning Scrappers

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, did you manage to get some scrapbooking done?

The new sketch at Scrapbook Challenges is up. Please take part in this week's sketch, and be sure to post your layout to our gallery.

Here is the sketch 331:


And here is my take on it:

The gorgeous 'A Ladies Diary' range from Graphic 45. I used 6 sheets of paper, for lots of layering as well as the chipboard pieces from the same range.
I traced the doilies onto the paper and created printed doilies.
 



I enjoyed this sketch! Even though i have used this range before, i never grow tired of Graphic 45. I just love the vintage feel and awesome colours of the papers.

Hope to see your layout in the gallery.

Scrappy love

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment