Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My News

hi everyone

sorry the past few months have been awol! with moving and then Christmas and the holidays, it really is a crazy time.

as you may know i was pregnant last year and we were expecting our angel, Bella, during January. unfortunately when i went into labour on 13 January my placenta ruptured and we lost her. the past almost 3 weeks now have been the most devestating and sadest time of my life.

i have my up and down days and moments, but am wanting to let you know that i haven't forgotten my blog, or scrapbooking, and am building up to it now!

i'll be in touch soon, thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers during this time.

much love,
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment