Pages



life is for living. each day, every moment - try to make it memorable



Monday, March 19, 2012

My Minds Eye Challenge #33 - Princess

Good evening blogger friends

I really enjoy the sketch challenges and always plan to do every one i come across, but yes time constraints do halt that idea!

Here is the latest MME sketch:


And here is my take




I used a Tim Holtz mini mask and Ranger ink for the princess crown.

Supplies used:
My Minds Eye paper -
the background and photo mats are mme single papers, from a very old range
Lost and Found, Mareket Street "Princess" princess crowns paper

other bling
Prima millicent en francais vine #556068
Prima champagne rose gracie #546786
Prima bristo blooms ruby #553067
Prima Perle bebe en francais #55350
Kaisercraft paper blooms coconut F640

i'm pleased with the way the layout has turned out. really enjoyed this challenge

thank you for stopping bye

Happy scrappin'

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment